Scholarship Award Winners
Rendering Educational Assistance through Caring Hands
As a well-known replica rolex
watch brand swept the world, Rolex rolex replica
definitely belong to the "play bad" that hang up, a variety of customized custom after another. Only you can not think of it, you can not see it, no, no rolex replica watches
like Cannabis came out. Today we take a look at the world's first custom Cannabis themed replica watches
A mentor program for the recipients of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Foundation scholarships.
Project REACH is designed to provide a support system for students through their interactions with mentors and participant in a variety of activities to help enhance their self-esteem, improve academic achievement and achieve realistic goals. Mentors will be responsible, respectful and caring adults to serve as role models and empathetic advisors.
Project Reach Objectives Mentors will:
- Help guide students toward self-reliance as they set realistic goals and make responsible choices;
- Help students in resolving personal problems and academic challenges;
- Help students develop a stronger sense of self-esteem and confidence as they pursue enhanced knowledge and higher education;
- Help students foster positive attitudes about serving others through working with the Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Foundation.
Program Guidelines and Design
- A student must give written or verbal permission for his/her participation in the program
- The mentor will communicate with the student at least once a month (through email, facebook, twitter, phone call, note, planned activity, etc.)
- The mentor will involve parent(s)/guardian(s) in the mentoring program as appropriate
- The mentor will encourage responsible behavior and monitor academic progress
- The mentor and student will ascertain the compatibility of the relationship and agree on the duration of the relationship
Mentor Application Form